Pokemon Summer Training Camp
In this training camp, we hope to empower your junior Pokemon trainers with critical and independent thinking, strategize, take risks and help establish self-confidence through play!
- What is Pokemon?
- What are different types of Pokemon?
- What's your favorite Pokemon?
- Introduction to the Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG)
- Meet trainers who collect & compete (competitively)
- Learn to play the Pokémon (TCG)
- Participate in other Pokemon related games and activities
- Play friendly Pokemon tournament on Friday
Available spots: 10 per week
Who: Beginners & experienced trainers ages 12 and below
Where: Tabletop Village, Seattle
Cost: $250 per trainer (weekly)
When: July 11-15, 18-22 & 25-29
Hours: 9am - 1pm
- Tabletop Village t-shirt
What to bring:
- Pokemon cards (to help build a deck)
- Deck (if you have one)
- Lunch and water (labeled)
**Store will be closed for public from 9am-1pm**